Good news for those of you who are not so patiently awaiting the feathery pirouettes of Natalie Portman. Black Swan is opening wider than originally anticipated. The December 3rd bow, which was originally intended for just NYC & LA, will now include Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, DC, Toronto and Dallas/Ft Worth. That probably means expansion to smaller markets will come sooner too.
Meanwhile, this (to your upper left) arrived in the mail today.
Dilemma! I am DESPERATE to watch it but I'd prefer to see it on the big screen. First screenings are meant to be special. Can I hold out for 4 more days until my scheduled screening? But it's right here and I've been waiting so long. Aaaaaaaahhhhh. I suppose it's a good problem to have.
What would you do? How strong is that self discipline of yours?
Friday, November 19, 2010
Popular Posts
-
The latest issue of French Premiere has hit the newsstands 'cross the Ocean. It's a big Harry Potter issue with new photos and suc...
-
If you've come here by way of an old link or a google search result and you're looking for news about the Oscar season, you'll w...
-
We've arrived at the last quarter of the year. How odd. Just yesterday, I was traipsing through the snow at Sundance. In case you missed...
-
"Best Pictures From the Outside In" is back. But, oh fiddle, because the series is so infrequent we have to keep explaining it. I...
-
In her music video "Uh Huh" Juliette Lewis sashays around with a bouquet of colorful balloons, smiling radiantly. Her mood seems l...
-
Craig here with Take Three . Today: Kim Basinger Bay•sing•er I think it’s time again to give Kim Basinger (remember, it's Bay -singer...
-
Happy 62nd birthday to Olivia Newton-John . Rather than celebrate with the usual Xanadu (1980) fixation or the more universally beloved Gre...
-
The New York premiere of Black Swan was held last night at the Ziegfeld which is the theater for premiere's here in Manhattan. I have ...


0 comments:
Post a Comment