The Birds (1963) gets the prequel we definitely needed...
The Birds (The Prequel) from NYSUfilms on Vimeo.
... because everyone hates movies without exposition / backstory. [/sarcasm] I love the gentle spoofing of our modern need for all mystery to be explained to us "We had no answer... until now". Ha!
Apparently this prequel trailer for Alfred Hitchcock's classic The Birds is a year old. But I'm just seeing it now thanks to @mattriviera and @mattzollerseitz so it's new to @me... and a delightful start to my morning it was, too. Good morning!
*
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
"Every Ending... Has a Beginning."
Popular Posts
-
The latest issue of French Premiere has hit the newsstands 'cross the Ocean. It's a big Harry Potter issue with new photos and suc...
-
If you've come here by way of an old link or a google search result and you're looking for news about the Oscar season, you'll w...
-
We've arrived at the last quarter of the year. How odd. Just yesterday, I was traipsing through the snow at Sundance. In case you missed...
-
My beloved bloglines -- where I subscribe to hundreds of blogs and websites in case something interesting pops up -- goes the way of the dod...
-
"Best Pictures From the Outside In" is back. But, oh fiddle, because the series is so infrequent we have to keep explaining it. I...
-
In her music video "Uh Huh" Juliette Lewis sashays around with a bouquet of colorful balloons, smiling radiantly. Her mood seems l...
-
Craig here with Take Three . Today: Kim Basinger Bay•sing•er I think it’s time again to give Kim Basinger (remember, it's Bay -singer...
-
Happy 62nd birthday to Olivia Newton-John . Rather than celebrate with the usual Xanadu (1980) fixation or the more universally beloved Gre...

0 comments:
Post a Comment